IWT S.r.l. is a leading company in designing industrial washing machines and decontamination, sanitization and pneumatic conveying systems integrated with automations for pre-clinical research industry and pharma companies.
The company operates in a niche market experiencing a progressive increase of competitiveness in recent years, which push us to keep the products’ price under control, while satisfying the customer's expectation in receiving high quality, reliable and innovative products, together with a responsive and effective after-sales service.
IWT S.r.l. feels like a priority to guarantee product quality, customer loyalty and environmental protection. Besides, the company takes care about both territory needs and interested parties’ expectations.
IWT S.r.l. grounds its activity on risk management and adopt a systematic and comprehensive approach aimed at identifying, assessing, treating, and monitoring risks and opportunities regarding the whole organization.
For this purpose, the Company Management has embraced this Environmental Policy, in accordance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The main goals are:
- Continuously improving the Environmental Management System;
- Maintaining the compliance with every environmental regulation related to our products and business;
- Creating a reliable and technologically advanced product by defining, right from the design step, the procedures for the correct use and disposal of it, thus minimizing the environmental impact and following the mandatory requirements.
- Growing the organization's skills by promoting the development of human resources and motivating people through professional and personal growth paths;
- Writing a company policy and keeping it regularly updated. The company must ground its goals on it and must make the adequate resources available to their fulfilment. At the meantime, the company also must periodically evaluate both the opportunities and the risk management system through the system management tools;
- Analysing the causes of non-compliance evidence to identify the adequate corrective actions
- Reducing the environmental impact, maintaining the right balance between environmental, social and economic responsibility, and pursuing the reduction of waste, energy consumption and the optimization of both natural resources and raw materials use.
- Evaluating in advance the environmental impacts of new products, plants and processes (or their variations) and adopting feasible and economically sustainable solutions ensuring the best performance
- Promoting employees’ awareness of environmental issues through appropriate training and information
- Employing sustainability as one of the main parameters in the supplier’s selection;
- Spreading the corporate environmental care policy into the sales network during meetings and training sessions
- Minimizing the environmental impact in the product life cycle, by directly employing eco-design and introducing it along the supply chain;
- Reducing the environmental impact of service activities.
IWT S.r.l. adopts the principle of continuous improvement and embraces the WCM techniques. For this reason, it has implemented the IWT Production System as production organization system.
IWT People, belonging to every department, must follow the ethical and professional principles of the company and to encourage their internal and external diffusion.
Thanks to the Quality Management System and the commitment to Health and Safety, IWT S.r.l. wants to define the guidelines, goals, and results and to achieve:
- the removal of the non-compliance and complaints root causes.
- the optimization of the production process, in order to reach an improved product availability and timeliness.
- the reduction of environmental impact and injuries.
On an annual basis, the Quality Management Committee of the company is committed to identify, evaluate, and keep under control, or remove, the identified causes of product non-conformity, inefficiencies, claims or injuries. Whenever impossible, the company applies itself for minimizing its effects, and undertaking appropriate corrective and preventive action plans.